Going on a family trip is one of the most exciting and meaningful things you can do, but you have to admit that traveling with your spouse, kids, parents and siblings isn’t always as easy as it sounds. In fact, it can be downright stressful and can lead to all sorts of headaches, like dealing with children’s temper tantrums and getting into arguments about accommodations and transportation.
However, you shouldn’t let these things stop you from taking a Jewish trip to Israel or any other kind of vacation with your family. In fact, you should travel with your loved ones as soon as you can! Read to learn why you should do so and how you can organize your trip.
Why should you go on a family trip?
Traveling with your family lets you enjoy several important benefits. These include:
- Taking a break from everyday life
Like many families, you and your loved ones most likely are busy in your day-to-day lives and don’t have enough quality time for each other. Taking a family trip can solve these since it gives you the chance to sit back, relax, and enjoy each others’ company.
- Make many wonderful memories together
The memories that stick with us are those that happen only once in a lifetime. So, by breaking the monotony and going on a Jewish trip to Israel (or any other place), you and your family can have unique experiences that you’ll always remember.
- Celebrate important events in a special way
There’s nothing wrong with throwing a party to celebrate life’s milestones, but you can make these occasions even more special by celebrating them in another place. For example, you can have your son’s bar mitzvah in Israel or celebrate your wedding anniversary in France.
Organizing your family Jewish trip to Israel
Now that you know the importance of traveling with your family, the next thing to do is to identify what kind of trip you’ll take with your loved ones. For instance, if you’d like your kids to have a real connection with their Jewish heritage, you can go on a Jewish trip to Israel. This way, they can personally see the land where their ancestors came from and visit sites that are important to your faith.
Don’t worry since putting this trip together isn’t difficult. You can organize a smooth and successful journey by:
- Deciding when to go. If you want to take Jerusalem tours without the crowds, for example, the best time to visit the city is during April to May and October to November. The weather is great during these times and the crowds are relatively thin.
- Choosing between traveling independently or getting the help of a tour operator. The latter is usually more advisable when you’re traveling with your family since the tour company will take care of your accommodation and transportation, leaving you free to focus on having fun with your loved ones.
- Packing the right clothes. If you’re taking a Holy Land tour during summer, for example, make sure to bring lightweight clothes that can keep you cool during the warm Israeli days.
Going on a Jewish trip to Israel with your family is one of the best experiences you’ll ever have. Start planning now to enjoy a fun and successful trip with your loved ones!