If so, you’re in the right place.
Discover Israel through culinary tours that take you across the country. Taste the intricate and delicious flavors of the lush greens
of the north and mesmerizing desert of the south.
- Eat fresh fish from the Mediterranean
- Snack on traditional delicacies in the open air markets of Tel Aviv and . . .
- Experience local hospitality on a remote farm far from the hubbub of the cities.
What better way to truly get to know Israel,
than through it’s world-acclaimed food culture?
The chefs of Puzzle Israel cook with love, pride, and passion
– and only use the freshest ingredients:
– mixed with exhilarating spices and other regional specialties.
We accommodate every palate!
There’s flavors for everybody on Puzzle Israel culinary tours.
Israeli cuisine is a unique fusion of cultures and religions, each bringing their distinctive flavors and specialties to Israel: the Arabs, Bedouins, Circassians, Druze, and Jews from the diaspora, all had a hand in making Israeli cuisine the delicious delicacy it is today. On our culinary tours, Israel becomes your playground as you experience exciting tastes and aromas while exploring the different cultures that came together to create them!
And, the best part? Throughout each of our culinary tours, you’ll be accompanied by our very own Israeli Chef, Nir Margalith and joined by knowledgeable, vibrant, and fun Puzzle team members ready to meet all of your needs.
If you have 8 or more people, we’ll customize your culinary tour (Israel has many options to choose from) based on what you love most.
Contact Us Now
Interested in our Culinary Trips?
What To Do Now
You have just a few steps between you and the beginning of your Israel culinary tour (and food you’ll never forget) –
click HERE to choose the culinary tour date that best suites you,
then the button below to schedule a call with us and fill out a short survey.
1. Chat with you and learn more about you and what you’re looking for.
2. Send over your culinary tour itinerary with more details (culinary trips personalized if a group of 8 or more).
3. Take care of all the details and bookings – and make your dreams come true.
4. Pick you up at the airport to start the adventure.